Homepage » Forums » Permaculture Design » anyone finished their design?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  blythe 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

inbal
    Participant

and can share with mewhat they answered in the written part of it ?

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Inbal, the design project is simply pass/fail, with unlimited resubmissions until you pass. We want you to pass!

If you do not include what we need to say “pass”, we simply respond saying “you did not discuss X, please resubmit with X included” until we get all the pieces. The specification lists the components we need to see included.

Anonymous

Hello , Further to my registration to PDC certificate I have received an email describing the 3 steps to perform (a)Watching the lecture videos located under Permaculture Course Lectures, b)Completing a Permaculture design project, c)Passing a multiple choice examination). It is said in step a) that I should reply to this email to be given access to the customer area to complete the next steps. Which I did but did not received any feedback. Is there a response time limit I can expect ? My problem is that I do not know if my reply has just been recorded having not received any acknowledgement of it. (it was send 1 week ago) Usually support systems inform the sender on the reception of the request, reason I have some doubts of being recorded. Thank you

Vladislav
    Keymaster

We respond to all messages usually within a few hours of receiving them. At this time, our queue is completely empty. Do you have a ticket number I can reference? When you send an e-mail you get an auto-response with the ticket number in the subject. Also please check your SPAM folder, as it’s likely we responded and your e-mail software filtered the response.

Anonymous

Hello Vladislav
    My reply has be done to : [email protected] as specified to go
    further in the PDC certificate process
    There is an id number in the subject which looks like an order number .
    Here is the subject of the mail I received :
    “Re: ORDER – Online Permaculture Certification {QVUQB}”
    I do not have anything in my spam filter which I scrutinize permanently.
    Maybe there is another department in charge of managing tickets in
    http://www.regenerative.com / Openpermaculture.com organisation.
    It is not clear to me which organization should be my front desk for PDC
    certificate. Please indicate me what support email I should contact if
    this one is not the right one.
    Thank you, Stephane

Le 08/10/2014 22:49, vladislav a écrit :

We respond to all messages usually within a few hours of receiving them. At
    this time, our queue is completely empty. Do you have a ticket number I can
    reference? When you send an e-mail you get an auto-response with the ticket
    number in the subject. Also please check your SPAM folder, as it’s likely
    we responded and your e-mail software filtered the response.

Vladislav
    Keymaster

The only thing we see from you is under that ticket number is a message saying you were having issues loading the videos. We replied and explained to you that we use standard Vimeo.com streaming, which means any problems are on your end with your internet provider and computer. I see no other e-mails aside from that.

Please direct any further questions about this matter to support(at)www.regenerative.com. Thank you. We do not provide customer service for paid accounts through these forums; all inquiries must be directed via e-mail.

Anonymous

I contacted [email protected] 3 days ago without any answer again. Since customer support must be a critical function of your business it should be supported by many elements (Permaculture principle) so why don’t you have a redundancy to email which is a web interface for ticketing system, all Information Systems I have been using propose that. And please do not answer me “look into your spam box” I have been a professional IT for 20 years. Please give me a way to talk with a person in charge of PDC certificate process. I do not want to pollute this space more than needed. Thanks

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Stephane, I am not sure what’s going on, but our spam filter is even catching your posts here as SPAM. You might be using an IP address of an internet provider that’s unusually spammy? It appears you’re in Brazil, so that might be why.

Please try using a gmail account to e-mail us. That should work fine. You’re the only person reporting this issue to us at this time.

blythe
    Participant

Hello Everyone – I recently completed my project and wanted to share it with you all. Hope you enjoy it and that it helps give you ideas on how to go about meeting the requirements for your project. I admit that I had some difficulties organizing the information – but I think it came together well in the end. You can view it at http://barbolian.com/permaculture-journey/ Feedback & questions are appreciated – and I would love to hear about what other people are doing on their projects. Thanks! ~blythe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.