This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Vladislav 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

sara
    Participant

I would like to communicate with someone about my course but I cannot find any contact information. This isn’t a conversation I’d like to have in a public forum, could someone please give me an email address or phone number to someone I can speak with regarding my order and classes?
    Thanks!

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Sarah please e-mail support(at)www.regenerative.com – generally we do not provide support for our paid services through the forum. Just drop us an e-mail and someone in our Customer Happiness Team be happy to help you!

sara
    Participant

Thanks!

billybix1
    Participant

How can I purchase the dvd’s? I found it somewhere but can not find again

gdebb
    Participant

Hello,

I need a contact number right away. I got charged for $99 that I didn’t sign up for. Plus, there is nowhere on your site that lets you opt out of this fee, which is really frustrating. Even more frustrating is that I got charged automatically without even warning or option for me to decline. I did contact the email that was on the email receipt I got this morning, but it will take 3 days for a response.

Please, I need someone to call me to resolve this issue and I want to be refunded right away. I just don’t have the financial means for what you are offering.

Sincerely,

Debbie Gonzales

Vladislav
    Keymaster

@debbie – it looks like you correctly contacted support @ http://www.regenerative.com via e-mail and our staff resolved the issue for you. $99 charges are for the monthly library subscription which you explicitly authorized.

This service has made unauthorized charges on our credit card. Would like to opt out immediately. Lots of hidden fees seems like a scam. The link on your website for cancellation is broken. Would like for someone to contact me about my daughter’s order.

Vladislav
    Keymaster

@Kimberly – We don’t ever charge anything unauthorized, nor do we ever do any kind of hidden fees, fine print or otherwise play games. When you run a school with nearly half a million students in 190+ countries, you simply don’t need that kind of nonsense.

Have your daughter contact Customer Happiness ([email protected]) with any questions. All access to our website is logged, and we have full records of everything clicked on our website to place the order, including IP address.

Please note that we cannot release information about any account to any third party however, so your daughter must contact us with questions.

As I said in my email to you support, my daughter is 15 years old. I am not a third party. I am the parent of a minor. I have not given consent for our family to participate in this scam of a business. If it were not a scam, your terms would be clear, you would not be selling services to children, and you would have a clear path to opt out, for folks who don’t want your class. As I told my daughter, any 4-H or cooperative extension service would have much better information than what she forwarded me about your classes. If you gave a darn about satisfaction or presenting a useful product you would have clear opt out options

Vladislav
    Keymaster

@Kimberly – Please contact Customer Happiness ([email protected]) with any questions. They would be happy to provide you with screenshots of everything being 100% transparently disclosed.

Notably our Terms and Conditions are linked from the bottom of EVERY page on this website and contain the following language: “You further represent that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have the capacity to enter into such a legally-binding contract, or, in the alternative, are at least sixteen (16) years of age and have the express permission of a parent and/or legal guardian. ”

The link (found in the footer of every page on our site): https://www.regenerative.com/terms-and-conditions

Well, she is 15 and did not

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Your failure to properly steward your offspring is not our fault or responsibility. Sounds like you need to take some personal responsibility over your poor parenting choices in granting your offspring access to your credit cards. We’ve obviously done absolutely nothing wrong here.

You will need to work with Customer Happiness Staff ([email protected]) to resolve this issue, but I politely demand you stop blaming other people for your failure to effectively parent and manage the actions of your child. That’s not our problem or fault.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.