food & hiStory – REGENERATIVE.com

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Melinda 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Andrea
    Participant

Hello Folks!

I’m a down-to earth food historian woman from the heart of the Carpathian Basin.
    I would like to know the world and my place in it. Thus, I constantly strive for living a dogma-free and meaningful life with others. In the meantime I’d like to re-discover our ancestor’s knowledge and fully giving my attention to learn more from eco-systems, people, traditions as well! Furthermore, I think it’s especially important to keep the golden mean between our modern, urban living and natural, wild lifestyle! I love to spend my time in wilderness while gardening, foraging wild herbs, mushrooms and cooking. Usually I spend my time in the Nature as much as possible. So, I’d like to expand my konwledge and perspective on sustainble living.
    It’s a great honor and privilege for me to be here.

Thank You, all!

Melinda
    Participant

Hi Andrea,
    I just signed up on the site not so long ago and now started to read the forums. I read your introductions and just wanted to say that I have similar aims: getting to know our ancestors knowledge and learning to live in harmony with the eco-system.
    I have been living in England in the past 7 years and now I moved back home to work on our garden and get practice whilst I am doing this course.

I really like your introduction and I wish you all the best.
    Melinda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.