Fundamentals lesson 2 can not click lesson complete.. – REGENERATIVE.com

Homepage » Forums » Online Course Technical Questions » Fundamentals lesson 2 can not click lesson complete..

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rieni 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gwilkerson51

It won’t allow me to go to lesson 3. The Lesson complete button on lesson 2 is unclickable..
    Also the email saying to click it isn’t any good.. immediately got mail not deliverable…
    I like to learn. but this course is getting to be too stressful trying to move on…
    Is vermicomposting included anywhere in it?

Rieni

Hello @ gwilkerson51, we also sent you a message regarding this issue. Please check Lesson 2 page – Part 1 Fundamentals course. There is a ‘Mark as complete button’ at the bottom of the page. You need to mark as complete to continue to the next lesson.

There is no button! I’ve watched the video, listened to the audio and, nothing!

Rieni

@ Sarah, we replied your message that you sent to our customer support through our ticket system. Could you check and let us know if you did not receive our reply?

gwilkerson51

ok, got message..
    the button is STILL not clickable!
    stuck at lesson 2 forever.
    maybe sarah managed to move on?

Rieni

@ Hello gwilkerson51, we can see you already completed Lesson 2. Can you confirm that you are still experiencing the issue?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.