Homepage » Forums » Permaculture in Your Neighborhood » Canada » Alberta » Greetings from Edmonton

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  benoitjolin 2 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Rachel
    Participant

Interested in sustainable living, gardening and increasing yield.

mertoner
    Participant

Hi Rachel We are interesting in Permaculture toooo :))) and We are a couple from Edmonton… we are sooo happy to see another fellow Edmontonian interested in Permaculture….

kellyehowe
    Participant

And another!

I’m coming up with a super interesting project, hope to discuss with locals who understand the challenges of our climate and experts from anywhere.

lbward
    Participant

My name is Laura, also from Edmonton! Biology grad, and just completed a one-month permaculture internship in Guatemala. Would love to be in contact with locals interested in sustainability and permaculture!

ca.linkedin.com/in/laurabethward/

sheilamacdee
    Participant

Hi! Also from Edmonton! I have bought a house last year, and am interested in creating a sustainable yard as soon as possible!

viviwj0530
    Participant

Hi, I’m from Edmonton too. I’m interested in learning more about Permaculture.

Jordan
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to connect with the people here. If you don’t already know about the Edmonton Permaculture Guild, you might want to check us out. There’s a lot of Permies in the area – if you want to connect, send me an email! I’ll hook you up! [email protected]

Cheers,

shahana
    Participant

Just started learning about permaculture..there is much to learn..if anyone knows of any events occurring in Edmonton, please do post. Peace.

Jordan
    Participant

Hi Shahana – Best place to go to check out what’s up in Edmonton is the Edmonton Permaculture webpage or the Facebook Group.

There’s a movie screening next week and a resilience festival on Feb 7 & 8.

Cheers,

benoitjolin
    Participant

Greetings Edmonton from another Edmontonian.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.