Menu

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Catherine Bailey 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Catherine Bailey
    Participant

Hey!

I’m Catherine.

I’m from Summerside, PEI. I’m currently living in Charlottetown as I am UPEI AND GRADUATING IN MAY! I’m so excited!
    I have been aiming for a major in psychology so that I could teach in public schools but over the past 5 years of university I have discovered that I have a passion (larger than I thought) for environmental awareness and care. Even my boyfriend is and is wanting to farm once he graduates. Of course I will be by his side. We both know it’s a hard job but we really think that it’s worth it. Helps the environment, our society, and the community.

I am taking this course (very gradually as I am still in school) because I would really like to learn how to design and make a sustainable environment that we, as humans, can live in and live as one with our earth. I hope to get lots out from this course and maybe even teach this to others (as I DID want to teach but I couldn’t see myself teaching in a public school with the “normal” topics that we were taught.

I won’t be on here everyday, but I wanted to sign up ASAP to see how this worked and what it involved- and from what I see it looks great!

Anyways, I was pleasantly surprised to see that there were at least a few other Islanders on here!

Take care and maybe talk soon?!

*Catherine

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.