Howdy from central tx! – REGENERATIVE.com

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

menschrebekah
    Participant

Excited to learn more about sustainable living and teach it to my students!

stevenrayhill
    Participant

In core principles 1 module 41 has no audio. I tried to comment underneath it but it said comments was disabled. So I went back to the list of modules and tried to send a message but they said they are disabled also. I hope this message gets through. Sorry if this was inappropriate.

stevenrayhill
    Participant

It’s me again, I tried to comment underneath again and at the list of modules and it wouldn’t let me again, so in module 22 greywater on the quiz question #2 has two identical answers #2 and #3. I got it right but just thought I would mention it.

stevenrayhill
    Participant

The first time was in core concepts #1 and the second was in core concepts #2.

caroleoo
    Participant

“Permaculture In Your Neighborhood” doesn’t include California?! I’m amazed, we are drought city! LOL

Ebby
    Participant

Hello! I live in Killeen/temple area. May I ask where do you teach? How are you enjoying the courses so far?

Lisa
    Participant

Great ideas here. .. Just doing backyard homesteading. .. But maybe more in the future.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.