This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Vladislav 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

badappleartist
    Participant

Recently I have noticed questions on the quiz that say I have entered answers incorrectly. One question was where does the branching pattern NOT occur, and I selected Solar System, it scored me incorrectly and said it was Solar System. And another question was Which of these is NOT an example of a spiral pattern in nature? And I selected Ocean current, and it scored incorrect and says a Snail, but snails are one of the most recognized fibonacci spiral patterns. Could we get some revisions on these perhaps? Thanks. Dakota Jernigan.

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Greetings, the system is simply telling you what *incorrect* answer you provided; it is not telling you the correct answer. Your answers were incorrect, which is why it flagged them accordingly. There is no error on our side on this.

catherine925

I have also found in Patterns, Lesson 4 of Part Three the same problem. The question is: “which of these is NOT a branching pattern?” Jay stated over & over again that rivers ARE branching patterns and of course that is the way they flow. Solar systems are spirals. So how on earth can a river Not be a branching pattern? The correct answer should be that a solar system is NOT a branching pattern.

Slim
    Participant

It does show the correct answer if you answered it incorrectly. Overall the quizzes are glitch-free, but there were a few strange exceptions, including the ones mentioned above. Programming these probably took countless hours and is not going to be 100% perfect. In this event if the rest of the test was majority correct, you’ll still receive a passing percentage while also able to review what questions you answered incorrectly, thus ensuring complete understanding of the basic subject material.

midvalleyorganics
    Participant

I have completed the section why we need to stop treating the soil like dirt and received three out of three correct answers. I received an ad for email list. I submitted the email and first name and the system resets me back to number four. how do I advance to number 5?

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Hi there – can you please clear your browser cache and try again? It should all work fine. This is likely an issue with your browser. Our site does always require the very latest software.

justinfitzie
    Participant

The second patterns lesson in part 3 isn’t show a quiz? I’m having trouble moving on with lessons too I have to go back to each lesson and click mark complete to continue to next lesson

Rieni

Hello Justin, the quiz will appear after you completed watching the video. Please watch the entire video, the quiz will show up.

justinfitzie
    Participant

I did watch the video, what difference does it make whether I watch or read? There is content that I find relevant and content that I find irrelevant. Is there a way this feature can be changed? I would really like to move on

justinfitzie
    Participant

Got 100% on the second “patterns” quiz and can’t move on, I am a busy father of 2 and don’t have time for these kinds of delays/setbacks

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Our system is set up to maximize learning, and as a result video completion is a requirement.

Hello, I correctly answered that a bench is the earth working technique used to place a house on a hillside, but was marked incorrect, and when I viewed the answers it says a bank is the correct answer. Just a little glitch, I know.

Hi, I redid the quiz and it worked this time!

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Meredith – are you sure you selected the correct answer? That’s very odd…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.