This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vladislav 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Donella

Is there a way to see how long the videos are? I have yet to get to the end of the first video of the free course “Part 2 – Core Concepts” because I run out of time (busy mum here) and then have to sit through the whole video again. If I knew how long it was when I start it I could plan better and give myself enough time, or is there away that your site remembers something is half-watched. Feeling frustrated as I really want to make progress with the course.

I am interested in this too! I sat through listening to the whole video and then my internet died. I have to listen to the whole thing again. Is there any way I can fast forward it, or skip the video of Part 2 – Introduction 1 and go straight to the quiz as I don’t need to listen to it all again?

Vladislav
    Keymaster

I think it’s a pretty neat idea for us to list the video length; we’ll consider adding it in a future upgrade.

As far as fast-forwarding, at this time we do not support that functionality. It’s a balancing act due to needing to prevent academic fraud for our certification program where someone could just fast-forward through the videos and still get certified.

Donella

Thank you and yes please add this function! It has actually put me off doing the course at the moment.

Vladislav
    Keymaster

We will not be adding fast-forwarding. It would allow students to bypass certification requirements, which we cannot do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.