mindmap on Permaculture Design Phase Tools – REGENERATIVE.com

Homepage » Forums » Permaculture Design » mindmap on Permaculture Design Phase Tools

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  dcowick 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ma8u
    Participant

Hi all,

I made a mindmap about Permaculture “design phase” tools and methods as described on the lectures for element/garden analysis. Open to feedback…

http://mind42.com/public/bb5a458f-e64a-4192-9a53-e8411396b46e

Hope it helps…:-)

Anonymous

I like it very much. I need tools like this. Much appreciated.

Peđa
    Participant

Thank you

Nicole
    Participant

Cool! Thanks, that’s great 🙂

Spike
    Participant

Oh cool. I actually was a little confused about what they were talking about but this is a great help thanks!

liz.mcleanknight
    Participant

SWOT Analysis = Strengths, WEAKNESSES, Opportunities, Threats.

tess
    Participant

This helps.

Sam
    Participant

Nice, Good job, Thank you.
    Is there anyway to download that?

Thanks,

Sam

james
    Participant

I presume wicknesses wasn’t a typo – love to hear an explanation. Bill gave some wonderful ideas using the random assembly method – one house he designed had pond in kitchen (continuous with outside part under glass window down to under water level, fish fed there and harvested with net there.)

Lis
    Participant

Hi there; Would really like to have a copy of this, I am a big Mind Map fan and this would be a great start for us in our farm development. Does anyone have a copy of the earlier download…it says it is down for maintenance but I gather that its been down for some time?

Thank you!

ma8u
    Participant

Hi Lis,
    this is a freemind format version of the mindmap Permaculture Design Phase Tools. Just right-click and save link….

Nathan Storm
    Participant

Good job ma8u !

Can you put together a printable version (Gif, bmp, epub) of this Mind Map?

I’d prefer not to impose, but vendors of free software are making it hard to get past the advertisements again.

Clicking on the original link, I can’t view the entire map in a high enough resolution to read or screen capture.

The freemind format version from March 9 requires software I don’t have.

– –

If you feel like lending a helping hand with the technology, I’d sure appreciate it.

Nathan

Nathan Storm
    Participant

Nevermind on the request for an image.

– – –

I was able to zoom in on the Mindmap link and stitch together multiple images using paint.

Low tech, but it worked 🙂

dcowick
    Participant

Thank you

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.