Namasté – REGENERATIVE.com

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  edoa57 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

yaw
    Participant

I am Yaw. I’m excited to be studying permaculture here because I have 40 acres in Ghana that I plan to use within the next 6 months to built super adobe structures and start a food forest.

I feel this is the right place to obtain the information necessary to accomplish this task. I’m blessed to have a wonderful friend who introduced me to this site.

yaw
    Participant

I’m already enrolled in the certification course so where do I go from here?

Christina
    Participant

Hello, Yaw! You are indeed blessed to have such a wonderful friend! I love what you are doing with your hair in this picture!

Anna Schelling
    Participant

Hi Yaw, I am very interested in your project and would love to learn more also about your progress, difficulties and plans!

Dr.Sandra
    Participant

Hi Yaw,
    I’m living and working in Mauritius since few years and would like to step on the main land. Is it possible to see pictures of your project?

sarajohn4591
    Participant

Hi I just looked up the Ghana forum as I know someone just qualified as a doctor from UK volunteering in Accra hospital. Your plans sound really good and exciting have you started? It would be interesting to hear more, good luck Sara from Wales UK

edoa57
    Participant

Nana Yaw, can we connect as I have started with the course? Yɛ wɔ krom!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.