Homepage » Forums » Water Sustainability » New to the Forum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  zephaniaelinihaki 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

stacy curro
    Participant

Just posting to say hello to everyone. Not sure if I’m supposed to start a new thread or add to an existing one, but the topics are already compelling. I’m a retired veterinarian, Master Gardener, Yogi, chicken wrangler, and divorced mother of one adult son. And I have always been a rebel. I have a small home with a big yard and a huge sump pump water problem that needs to be turned into an asset. So here I am to help myself ’cause no one is coming to my rescue any time soon. LOL ;-}

Alan
    Participant

Also new to the forum. Posting here because I don’t fit neatly into any of the geographical areas listed. My interest is in colonizing new spaces – Antarctica, the oceans, and perhaps eventually off world – and figure that food production is a necessary part of that. I’m looking to get a general understanding, as I’m not really a farmer type myself – but I do want to understand what the farmer types would need to make it work.

Lorelle Becton
    Participant

I’m new also. I’m interested in ways to store and filter water for use if our city water becomes unavailable or unusable.

Brian
    Participant

Hello,

I am also new to the forum, and looking forward to learning together.

sheilamarie1253
    Participant

I am also new to the forum…live in the northern Sierra Nevada range; looking to expand my knowledge.

zephaniaelinihaki
    Participant

Me too new to the forum, looking forward your collaboration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.