Next step after finishing videos and quizzes? – REGENERATIVE.com

Homepage » Forums » Online Course Technical Questions » Next step after finishing videos and quizzes?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rieni 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ian_bub

Hi, Just curios about the next step after finishing videos and quizzes?

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Please contact [email protected] for any questions about our paid programs.

Esther

I’ve contacted costumer service a few times now and have never received a reply. I paid for this course because I want to obtain a certification.
    Will this course actually lead to a valid certification? Please respond, Thank you!

ian_bub

I’m in contact with a program support person. It took a few days to hear back. She has advised me to wait until their design submission program is up and running before moving on to that part of the program. She didn’t state how long I should expected to wait, however, with my 1 year cutoff looming 2 weeks away she has assured me that I should be able to get a time extension for the time the website is under construction. In the meantime I have started a few design ideas for my property. I’m not sure how “professional” these submissions need to look, but I intend to do the best I can with what resources I have available, ie. free drafting/plotting software. It has been very hard finding info about the coarse itself, how to proceed, and the requirements and expectations of the project design and of the actual physical project ( herb spiral, grey water, rain catchment, etc.) and if its required to complete one for coarse certification. As a precaution I am assuming so, and have a few ideas started. Better safe than sorry, and its good practice anyway.

Vladislav
    Keymaster

All questions about paid programs must be directed to [email protected]. All e-mails are answered twice per day.

If you didn’t get a response, you didn’t send the message to correct address. The system sends you a ticket number as soon as you e-mail us.

gwilkerson51

I managed Fundamentals 1 & 2, but can’t go on to 3.. it says complete 2 first… i did the quiz … what else must be done??

Rieni

Hello @ gwilkerson51, please check Lesson 2 page – Part 1 Fundamentals course. There is a ‘Mark as complete button’ at the bottom of the page. You need to mark as complete to continue to the next lesson.

Esther

ian_bub “She has advised me to wait until their design submission program is up and running before moving on to that part of the program.”

Are there any updates on this part of the program? I’m excited to complete the final project and test to receive a Certification!

Rieni

@ Esther, the new project submission system will be ready soon. We will message you as soon as it’s live. Thank you for your patience

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.