No quiz – REGENERATIVE.com

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Rieni 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have just completed part 2 core concepts, lesson 15 water and climate. I have no access to the quiz. How can I get it?

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Can you clarify which browser you’re using? Have you tried using a different web browser?

Please clear your cache and ensure you’re running latest software. Outdated software usually causes this problem.

I have watched the video on two different browsers, and the quiz does not come up. Frustrating!

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Please clear your cache and ensure you’re running latest software. Outdated software usually causes this problem. It is possible you have a firewall or another plugin set up that’s blocking certain code. We have many thousands of students advancing through the program without any issues.

Elaine Hood

Hello. I have just completed the first video of the “Fundamentals” . Now the quizz is no longer showing. I have cleared the cache and have the latest chrome software. Assistance please.

Vladislav
    Keymaster

All questions about paid products need to be directed to [email protected]

Generally if you’re having issues with our website, the issue is your web browser configuration. We have tens of thousands of users completing programs without any issues whatsoever.

Lisa
    Participant

I cannot either view or use the quiz. Any ideas?

Rieni

@ Lisa the quiz
    Please note that you need to watch the entire video before you can work on the quiz. Once you completed watching the video, the quiz will show at the bottom of the lesson page.

I have watched the video in its entirety, opened my account in both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, and cleared my cache. The quiz still won’t show and it won’t allow me to go on. If the quiz issue isn’t fixable, could you at least move me on to my next lesson??

Rieni

@ brianamwilcox We can see that you already completed 9 lessons in Permaculture Basics Course. Could you clarify what exactly happens after you finished watching the video? Are you getting an error message?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.