This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Rieni 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ericdaphnep

Listened to videos. Presume should be quiz from other online course technical questions. Can not locate. What do need to do to complete and get to lesson 2. Find website clumsy to navigate. frustrated.

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Quiz only shows up once you fully complete watching the video.

I am unable to watch the video and in effect even start the course? I press on play and nothing happens.
    Please help!!

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Our website should be compatible with any latest browser. We use standard Vimeo video hosting for the videos, so if you’re having issues, that’s definitely something with your computer. We have no way to provide any kind of assistance beyond telling you to try a different browser and computer, as the issue is on your side.

Amber Stach

I have fully viewed video and don’t see a quiz, and main page doesn’t show this lesson complete?

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Please ensure you are using the latest web browser; try a different one if necessary. This is an issue with your computer.

I’ve watched the video twice all the way through. There is NO quiz and I can’t proceed to lesson two until I finish lesson 1 (which I have several times). How can I go on to the next lesson? I am on the latest version of Safari. I shouldn’t have to go to another browser to finish lesson 1

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Please ensure you are using the latest web browser; try a different one if necessary. This is an issue with your computer. Our website uses standardized off-the-shelf learning software (LearnDash) and we have tens of thousands of users accessing the course without any problems. It’s likely you have some setting in your browser or other software causing these issues – they’re not a problem on our end.

I have done the quizz and watched the video and still I can’t move on…. any suggestions?

Rieni

Hello Kellie, we can see you already made a progress with the course. Does it mean the issue has been resolved? Please don’t click back after completing the quiz as you need to redo the course again (including watching the video).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.