This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vladislav 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Papillion
    Participant

Hello. I am working with my Library to create more community programs. One idea I cam up with is a study group based off of this course. We would watch the lectures from the DVD, I own the set, and discuss what we saw. This would be free to the public; however most, if not all, of the people may not be currently enrolled on this site. I would ask them to sign up here so they can access the forums if they want. I know this course material is free, but is it ok for me to show it, on DVD, in a public place? Thank you in advance.

Vladislav
    Keymaster

We absolutely encourage people to watch the DVDs with their friends and family! Statistically data clearly shows that people are much more likely (400% more likely in fact) to complete an online course if they’re doing it together with other people in-person.

The DVDs are available @ http://www.regenerative.com/dvd

Papillion
    Participant

Thank you Vladislav. I know it would help me to complete this course :). The more I learn about permaculture, I find myself stacking the functions in my life and asking myself if something can have more than one function. With this library program it benefits the library, benefits the community, helps me fulfill my role as the president of the Friends of the library to bring in more community stuff, will help me complete this program without feeling like I am juggling my time and deciding which is most important to me, and gives my daughter some invaluable real-life experience with group dynamics. I also just started a group called Explorers Club that does most of the above, plus gives my homeschooled daughter another social outlet, and lets me explore topics that she is interested in a group dynamic. I know it is free, but like I said, I just wanted your permission; more so, the library wanted permission. Thank you again.

Vladislav
    Keymaster

You have not only permission but full support. If you can also encourage participants to get certified through us, that’d certainly be appreciated but of course by no means required!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.