The film which is the secret to sustainability – "COWSPIRACY" – REGENERATIVE.com

Homepage » Forums » Online and Offline Permaculture Resources » The film which is the secret to sustainability – "COWSPIRACY"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hughes.hope 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cherrylovesnoosa
    Participant

The brilliant film – Cowspiracy can be downloaded. It is the most brilliant and powerful film which provides the answer to save the planet. Undeniable facts are well presented with animated graphics and hands on interviews with people from all the top environmental organizations.
    Please watch it and share it with all your friends.

Rachel
    Participant

Hi! It is also now on Netflix, I just watched it within the last week – it’s a poor state of affairs, especially when not even the “protection” organisations are admitting the truth, let alone taking action. But isn’t that the way of the world.

hughes.hope
    Participant

I finished the Plant-Based Nutrition course at eCornell – we discussed much of what is covered in the film. It’s an eye opener.
    It also makes me takes pause when there is a section in this course advising to put livestock pens upstream for better yield from manure. This is problematic to our ecosystem and health.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.