Homepage 2019 » Forums » Online Course Technical Questions » UPGRADE STATUS: COMPLETED – READ FIRST

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Vladislav 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

How do I find the page for the design submission?
    I have been fumbling through the site for what seems like years, but has been a couple of months.
    Do you not WANT people to complete the certification???
    How and where can I move forward without ending up right back at the signup page?

Vladislav
    Keymaster

@puckmania2002 All questions about certification must be directed to Customer Happiness ([email protected]). Thanks!

how do i start the course haha still waiting for the books too

Vladislav
    Keymaster

@Mitchell – Please contact Customer Happiness ([email protected]). I think you mean the e-books that came with your course?

i completed the first course and took the quiz, but I cant find it anywhere. so I watched the video and read it as well again, but this time there is no quiz to take. Please advise.
    Also, if there is a tutorial on the best way to take the course, I would be happy to take it.
    Thanks,
    Kathy

Vladislav
    Keymaster

@kathy – Clear your browser cache + cookies; test again. If that doesn’t work, try a different browser. Note that we require *latest* browser software to properly utilize the site.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.