This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vladislav 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The day I saw your course it was “$9.99 till midnight the following day with a free book!” But when I purchased BEFORE MIDNIGHT, I had to pay for the book! What’s up??? Now I see it advertised NOW for $9.99 with 2 free books. I WANT THAT PRICE!! Promotion # XM3433396. I wonder if I should re-order and cancel my first order? P’EASE CALL!!! (504)669-1188

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Please contact [email protected] with any questions. It sounds like you misunderstand the offer.

Like most tech companies, to keep your pricing as low as possible, we do not offer phone customer service.

Corinne
    Participant

I bought it at the $9.99 price, too… and the two free ebooks? Nowhere to be found! I’ve tried emailing back and forth with support, but they just keep sending me the “if it’s this, click this link” email….and when I reply to said email, they just seem to avoid the question of where the two free ebooks are located!! Had I known I was going to get this kind of runaround, I would have taken a screen shot of the page where it very clearly said there were two free ebooks.

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Greetings – first of all, we don’t sell anything at $9.99. Second, you must contact support with questions about paid products.
    eBooks should all be available on top of the “my account” (big purple button in the right-hand corner above).

Third – positive attitude usually helps make things a LOT easier. 😛

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Greetings – first of all, we don’t sell anything at $9.99. Second, you must contact support with questions about paid products.
    eBooks should all be available on top of the “my account” (big purple button in the right-hand corner above).

Third – positive attitude usually helps make things a LOT easier. 😛

Corinne
    Participant

First – You are correct. I believe the sale price was $9. Second – I contacted support at least four times. Three of those times, I got the automated response telling me to reply to the email if I needed help. Third – I deal in customer service, and I have a very good attitude. Unfortunately, it occasionally wears thin when it seems I am beating my head on a brick wall.

Fourth – I did find them with your help. Thanks!

Vladislav
    Keymaster

Our system sends you an automated response every time you e-mail us. Our representatives always reply within ~2 business days.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.